Here are some more random facts.
1. It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
2. The first novel ever written on a typewriter was The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
3. Restroom tip: The first stall is usually the cleanest. Most people, seeking privacy, skip it.
4. The top 6 reasons for being late to work: 1) traffic; 2) oversleeping; 3) procrastination; 4) household chores; 5) car problems; 6) having sex.
5. More collect calls are made on Father’s Day than on any other day of the year.
6. The Bible has been translated into Klingon.
7. The world’s termites outweigh the world’s humans 10 to 1.
8. If you’re of average weight, multiply it by .02. That’s how much your brain weighs.
9. If you’re an average American you’ll spend about 6 months of your life waiting at red lights.
10. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola and Budweiser, in that order.
(From Bathroom Reader’s Institute)