I’ve moved my site to a faster server with more features (the same provider), but there may be a few glitches during the transition. Please bear with me as I work them out, and let me know in the comments if you notice anything that isn’t working correctly.
The first thing I’ve noticed is that the time for Movable Type is an hour slow and the time is being displayed in GMT rather than MST on the top right of the page.
Aha. I fixed it. Now the only thing I know about is the file() is failing in the Metafilter contribution index with a 500 error. It works fine in PHP 4.2.3, but 4.3.0 and 4.3.2 fail. I’d switch to them for now, but moving back to 4.2.3 breaks more serious things.