First off, I changed the background color because I think it looks a little nicer and it’s easy on the eyes. I also changed the stylesheets to be more backwards compatible, so if things look different or wrong please let me know. The only problem with testing is that I have very limited access to Windows (I don’t like using it either) so I have tested how this looks in Lynx, Netscape 4.72, Opera 4 and Netscape 6 (Mozilla) and it looks correct in all those, so I figure it should look okay in Windows as well, but if it doesn’t please let me know.
I also put the links at the bottom to check for HTML and CSS compatibility. You can click on them and it will show you the output of the validator. All of my pages should be completely valid without any errors or warnings.