How to listen to any song with the click of a button

Step 1: Go to Songerize.com

Step 2: Enter the name and artist of the song you want to listen to.

Step 3: Click play.

I searched for 5 songs and it found four of the five.

1. That’s kinda cool. I wonder if it’s legal.

» Comment by Cameron on February 7, 2008 @ 1:21 pm
  2. It appears you can just type in an artist name and if you leave the song blank it picks a song for you. In my case, it picked track #7 twice from the main album of the “The Fray.”

» Comment by Cameron on February 7, 2008 @ 1:31 pm
  3. I’ve seen lots of sites as the sources for the music, so unless they got lots of permission slips I’m inclined to say it may not be legal. Then again, you’re not downloading the music, just listening to it, so maybe it’s okay. I hadn’t tried leaving the song blank – thanks for the tip.

If anyone wants a good listen check out Ashes by Embrace. I heard the song in FIFA 2006 on the PS2 and have liked it ever since.

» Comment by dan on February 7, 2008 @ 5:25 pm
  4. Wow – I’m impressed – did two song searches and it found them both: Singing In The Rain (Gene Kelly) and Luck Be A Lady (Frank Sinatra).

Nifty!

» Comment by david on February 9, 2008 @ 1:55 am
  5. yhou should also check out Pandora it is kind of cool I am not sure if you had previously mentioned it but it is a nice thing.

» Comment by whaleman on February 23, 2008 @ 3:04 pm
  6. I agree, Pandora is pretty cool. I posted about it here, but I haven’t use it much since then.

» Comment by dan on February 23, 2008 @ 3:34 pm
  7. [...] a previous post I showed you how to listen to any song you could think of. Jango takes it one step further by playing the artist you request, then [...]

» Pingback by Your Custom Internet Radio Station - Amidst a tangled web on March 24, 2008 @ 8:59 am