1. Q:Who's Credited?|
2. A:John first
3. Q:When and Where was it Recorded?
4. A:Quickly and at Big House
5. A:Description of Recording
6. A: Talking about experience w/ John
7. Q:What's relationship with John?
8. A:His style is very unique
9. Q:Was this record easier?
10. A:Ultimately no
11. Q:Did you achieve what you wanted?
12. A:Yes, but it was very fleeting
13. Q:Did you write more songs after then?
14. A:Yes, I wrote more after
15. Q:Is there not a common thread?
16. A:There wasn't a though line
17. Q:How did the album come together?
18. A:Hard to write for piano, then go to band
19. Q:Who has influenced you?
20. A:More internal
21. Q:Analysis of his past albums
22. A:That's not what I planned, but yes
23. Q:Where did this record come from?
24. A:A lot of different places
25. Q:Was this a way to communicate?
26. A:Yes in a way
27. Q:A lack of bitterness
28. A:Thanks...my bitterness is on the next one
29. Q:Being a parent affects your songs
30. A:I think that you're right
31. Q:Do you have a better sense of why you're here?
32. A:The more you know the less you know
33. Q:To what extent are you cognisant of your audience?
34. A:My first instinct is to say none
35. Q:It's been four years, where have you been?
36. A:Mostly in New York, raising my kids
37. Q:How did winning the Grammy affect you?
38. A:My son likes it more than I do
39. Q:Is the last song about things to come?
40. A:Well, all I knew is it wasn't a historical song