elizabeth smart found

Elizabeth Smart was found alive in Sandy today. I wonder if the Smart family’s criticism was a factor.

1. Okay,I read both of them so who took her ? Did I just miss that part ?

» Comment by Tammie on March 12, 2003 @ 6:47 pm
  2. You did miss that part.

Sandy police located Elizabeth in the suburb with Brian David Mitchell, who had worked odd jobs for the Smarts for five hours in November 2001

» Comment by dan on March 12, 2003 @ 9:33 pm
  3. Yeah,I seen that when I actually stopped and read the whole thing.Thanks anyway :)

» Comment by Tammie on March 13, 2003 @ 5:58 am
  4. I am so happy Elizabeth Smart was found.

» Comment by Pixie on October 18, 2003 @ 7:16 pm
  5. Hi,
    I am Brandi Pryor and I live in South Carolina. I just wanted to know if you knew any way of getting in touch with the Smart family. Please, please e-mail me back and give me any information you can. I would really like to wite them. Thank you very much!

» Comment by Brandi on October 28, 2003 @ 8:15 am
  6. Your best bet would be to see if they are listed in an online directory. Try QwestDex and look under the residential.

» Comment by Cameron on October 28, 2003 @ 9:00 am
  7. Thanks for the help! I tried that and I got an address but I’m just not sure if it’s the right one. I think it is but I’m not sure. Please, if anyone else can help me please post something here!
    Thanks,
    Brandi

» Comment by Brandi on October 31, 2003 @ 8:52 am
  8. Doesn’t her uncle work as a photographer for Deseret News? I suspect that people have sent things to that paper and the Salt Lake Tribune and they’ve probably gotten forwarded to the family.

» Comment by Renee on October 31, 2003 @ 9:14 am
  9. I just wanted to know if you knew any way of getting in touch with the Smart family. Please, please e-mail me back and give me any information you can. I would really like to wite them. Thank you very much!

» Comment by Colleen on November 4, 2003 @ 2:32 pm
  10. Colleen, read all the comments that preceeded yours.

» Comment by Renee on November 5, 2003 @ 5:58 am
  11. Colleen what’s your e-mail address?

» Comment by Brandi on November 11, 2003 @ 7:37 am
  12. Hi. Im Elizabeth. I just to say that I felt such joy the day Elizabeth Smart was found and that Im praying for you.

» Comment by Elizabeth Canny on November 11, 2003 @ 5:56 pm
  13. Can you send me an address? I have already wrote a letter I just need an adress to send it too! E-amil me please with the details!

» Comment by Shelby on November 11, 2003 @ 7:31 pm
  14. I’m very glad that Elizabeth is home safe, I’ve been praying almost every night that they’d find her and they did:). Does anyone know if any of the Smarts have an email address? It would be nice to talk to them sometime:)

» Comment by Nathaniel on November 12, 2003 @ 9:12 pm
  15. God took great care of her and I’m grateful for that:) Praying with a heavy heart really helped her too:) Does anyone know how to contact her or her family by email?

» Comment by Nathaniel on November 12, 2003 @ 10:23 pm